HYDRAULIC SERVICE ENGINEER
OmschrijvingHydraulic Service Engineer
What are you going to do as a Hydraulic Service Engineer?
- Complete installation, maintenance, repair, international service and troubleshooting of hydraulic installations and systems applied in the maritime, offshore and oil&gas sectors.
- You will be focusing on a variety of different components and systems where hydraulics come in to play – pumps, valves, ballast systems, filtration systems, control systems, among many others.
- Providing technical support to superiors, customers, and the service manager to ensure the service projects are executed in an effective manner.
What are your advantages as a Hydraulic Service Engineer?
- COMPETITIVE SALARY WITH EXCELLENT BENEFITS – including Company Car
- CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES – to Service Coordinator in a few years
- INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES – around Europe and intercontinentally too (60%+ travel)
- WORKING FOR A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE OIL&GAS SECTOR – providing onshore and offshore engineering solutions, maintenance, troubleshooting, consultancy, and service engineering work for hydraulics in a variety of sectors – focusing on the maritime and offshore industries
What is expected of you as a Hydraulic Service Engineer?
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience with hydraulics in the maritime, oil/gas or offshore sectors
- FLUENT DUTCH !!
- MBO – WTB or another relevant technical direction
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Hydraulic Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.
+31 (0)20 757 00 00