What are you going to do as a Service Engineer?
You are going to be performing maintenance, repairing, and troubleshooting various technical installations – mainly for the maritime or oil&gas sectors – with a focus on gearboxes, rotors, and voltage regulators.
You will be travelling pretty much all the time to local sites across Zuid Holland; however, around 3x a year you will travel internationally.
You will also be responsible for connecting and initiating various electrical systems and installations related to these gearboxes and rotors.
So, what's in it for you?
• Fun and open working culture
• International travel opportunities
• Career growth opportunities
• Nice salary (CAO Technische Groothandel) + company car
What is expected of you as a Service Engineer?
• 2+ years’ experience as a service engineer or servicemonteur (preferably maritime or offshore sector experience)
• MBO level 4 – Elektrotechniek or WTB
• Fluent Dutch
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in gearboxes and a few other technical installations and systems for the maritime, oil&gas and industrial sectors. Our client is experiencing growth and expansion for its maritime and offshore departments and is in a continuous search for engineers and monteurs.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.
+31 (0)20 757 00 00