What are you going to do as a Service Engineer?
You are going to be calibrating, installing, repairing and servicing gas detection systems, automation systems, and other smaller electrical installations onboard vessels – usually around local shipyards and harbors (Netherlands and Belgium).
You will also be performing instrumentation and certification services for these vessels.
You will be travelling around 4-5 weeks a year internationally and sometimes offshore as well.
So, what's in it for you?
• Career growth opportunities
• International training program
• Working for a fast growing company
• Dynamic and fun working environment
What is expected of you as a Service Engineer?
• MBO level 4 - Elektrotechniek
• 4+ years’ experience in the maritime sector as an electrical service engineer
• Fluent Dutch + English. Applicants without fluent Dutch or Dutch residency will not be considered.
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in various electrical systems and instrumentation services in the maritime sector. Our client is expanding its business and is in a continuous search for urgent marine electrical engineers.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.
+31 (0)20 757 00 00